Food Fight online pokie is one of the best ways to ease into online slots if you are a fan of the classic fruit slots. Realtime Gaming thought that creating a food themed game would draw a lot of attention from Aussie gamblers, and they were not wrong. Not only does this pokie have a classic theme to it, but it has multiple winning opportunities available to AU players.
All You Need to Know About Food Fight
- Uses a five reel, nine payline format.
- Coin sizes vary between AU$0.01 and AU$5.00 each.
- You can bet up to five coins per payline.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot, you have to play five coins on nine paylines.
- Your minimum bet for a spin like this will be AU$0.45 per spin.
- There is no wild symbol.
- There is no multiplier.
- If you land five of the ice cream bowl symbol on an activated payline, you could win the progressive jackpot.
- If you haven’t qualified for the progressive jackpot then your prize will be 6250x prize.
- Five spaghetti symbols will win get you 3500x prize.
- The cherry pie symbol will get you a 1250x prize.
- This game is very jackpot centred.
- Ice cream cone symbol, chocolate cherry symbol as well as the cone symbol are all scatter symbols.
- All these scatters give you a shot at the Ice Cream scatter bonus round.
- This bonus round will provide you with a multiplier of your total bet, allowing for some great prizes to be won.
- A similar combination can be achieved using the bowl symbol instead, this is where you are entered into a pick-a-box type bonus game, which provides bigger and better prizes.
- Winning this bonus feature can better even some of the secondary jackpots available in this online casino game.
Food Fight Pokie in a Nutshell
Food Fight online pokie is very progressive jackpot focused. With a go big or go home attitude you can go far. So, if you like a challenge and get a bit of a thrill from risk, then this is the online pokie for you.