AUD Live Casino Games – Software Providers
As mentioned, Live Online Casino rely on highly specialised technology. The software that powers these Live Online Casinos have to be reliable. Most Live Online Casinos are powered by Playtech and Microgaming software providers. These are well known and reputable online casino software providers known to develop quality casino games. These software providers also ensure that players experience seamless gameplay when playing at their chosen online casinos. Players need to know that their chosen Live Online Casinos are using the best software. Below is a list of some of the best Live Casino software providers.
Australian Live Casinos Online – How does it work?
A live casino is a section of the web-based casino which allows you to interact with a live dealer through streaming the video channel while playing a table game. There are many options of games available as mentioned above from various providers, and the definition of a live casino can be broken down as follows:
- A live casino is an online casino offering players the option of playing various table games with a live dealer
- There must be a reputable license behind the casino i.e. the Malta Gaming License as well as being eCOGRA audited
- A live casino is, in essence, a live version of your online casino
Live Casino Dealers for Aussie Players
Live Casinos make use of Live dealers; these live dealers marshal casino games such as Roulette, Blackjack, and Poker among many others games. Some Live Online Casinos live stream casino games from actual land-based casinos. This ensures that players have a real casino experience and can see the dealer. In some cases, Live Online Casinos are specially tailored for individual players so that the Live Online Casino suits their needs. An example of this is how the casino will alter the camera angle which records the game to suit player’s specifications.
Top-Ranked Australian Live Casinos Online
Australian Live Casino Pros and Cons
Naturally, there are always benefits and shortfalls of any venture you take on. There are some pros and cons to consider when venturing into an online live casino:
The Pros of a Live Casino Online
- You get the best of both worlds: the comfort of your home and the thrill of a land-based casino
- You will have the thrill of playing against real life players in comparison to generated machine counterparts
- You will be using real life casino equipment – cards, the roulette wheel, etc. – and this makes many players feel more comfortable when playing casino games.
- You now have the social aspect of playing online, being able to interact with the dealer and at times other players as well
- You now get bonuses for playing your favourite games – land-based casinos very rarely offer player bonuses
The Cons of a Live Casino Online
- Gameplay can be slow compared to playing against a machine
- All tables may be full due to the widespread appeal of live online casinos making you wait to play
Popular Live Casino Games for Aussie Players
Although players have a wide variety of games to choose from, there are a number of crowd favourites which reign supreme in the live casino world:
- Live Online Baccarat. The game favoured by James Bond himself, this is a popular crowd favourite. Baccarat comes in many forms for all to enjoy. Read on here for more.
- Live Roulette Online. This is a sure-fire favourite amongst the crowds as waiting for the ball to land indeed sends thrills down all spines. With many variations, it’s easy to see how live roulette can keep people entertained. Read on here for more.
- Live Blackjack. Blackjack has always been a crowd favourite thanks to it holding the best edge against the house for the player. Read on here for more.
Safety and Security at Live Casinos Online
To ensure safety and security players should find a Live Casino that is registered and licenced. Furthermore, players should make sure that the Live Online Casino uses popular payment methods like Neteller, PayPal, Skrill and other well-known banking methods.