Live casinos allow Aussie gamblers to wager and play top casino games with a live dealer, and real casino equipment. Live casinos have made quite a stir within the world of online casinos. These casinos bring the thrill of being in a land-based casino straight to your home, bringing you double the benefit. With so many casino software providers and variants of classic casino games now being distributed as live casino options, there is a lot that players can be excited about. Read on below and take a look at what is available for you today!
Top-Ranked Australian Live Casinos Online
600+ Slots and 98% Payout
130+ Slots and 97% Payout
450+ Slots and 98.5% Payout
450+ Slots and 98% Payout
600+ Slots and 97% Payout
700+ Slots and 98% Payout
AUD Live Casino Games – Software Providers
As mentioned, Live Online Casino rely on highly specialised technology. The software that powers these Live Online Casinos have to be reliable. Most Live Online Casinos are powered by Playtech and Microgaming software providers. These are well known and reputable online casino software providers known to develop quality casino games. These software providers also ensure that players experience seamless gameplay when playing at their chosen online casinos. Players need to know that their chosen Live Online Casinos are using the best software. Below is a list of some of the best Live Casino software providers.
Australian Live Casinos Online – How does it work?
A live casino is a section of the web-based casino which allows you to interact with a live dealer through streaming the video channel while playing a table game. There are many options of games available as mentioned above from various providers, and the definition of a live casino can be broken down as follows:
- A live casino is an online casino offering players the option of playing various table games with a live dealer
- There must be a reputable license behind the casino i.e. the Malta Gaming License as well as being eCOGRA audited
- A live casino is, in essence, a live version of your online casino
Live Casino Dealers for Aussie Players
Live Casinos make use of Live dealers; these live dealers marshal casino games such as Roulette, Blackjack, and Poker among many others games. Some Live Online Casinos live stream casino games from actual land-based casinos. This ensures that players have a real casino experience and can see the dealer. In some cases, Live Online Casinos are specially tailored for individual players so that the Live Online Casino suits their needs. An example of this is how the casino will alter the camera angle which records the game to suit player’s specifications.
Australian Live Casino Pros and Cons
Naturally, there are always benefits and shortfalls of any venture you take on. There are some pros and cons to consider when venturing into an online live casino:
The Pros of a Live Casino Online
- You get the best of both worlds: the comfort of your home and the thrill of a land-based casino
- You will have the thrill of playing against real life players in comparison to generated machine counterparts
- You will be using real life casino equipment – cards, the roulette wheel, etc. – and this makes many players feel more comfortable when playing casino games.
- You now have the social aspect of playing online, being able to interact with the dealer and at times other players as well
- You now get bonuses for playing your favourite games – land-based casinos very rarely offer player bonuses
The Cons of a Live Casino Online
- Gameplay can be slow compared to playing against a machine
- All tables may be full due to the widespread appeal of live online casinos making you wait to play
Popular Live Casino Games for Aussie Players
Although players have a wide variety of games to choose from, there are a number of crowd favourites which reign supreme in the live casino world:
- Live Online Baccarat. The game favoured by James Bond himself, this is a popular crowd favourite. Baccarat comes in many forms for all to enjoy. Read on here for more.
- Live Roulette Online. This is a sure-fire favourite amongst the crowds as waiting for the ball to land indeed sends thrills down all spines. With many variations, it’s easy to see how live roulette can keep people entertained. Read on here for more.
- Live Blackjack. Blackjack has always been a crowd favourite thanks to it holding the best edge against the house for the player. Read on here for more.
Safety and Security at Live Casinos Online
To ensure safety and security players should find a Live Casino that is registered and licenced. Furthermore, players should make sure that the Live Online Casino uses popular payment methods like Neteller, PayPal, Skrill and other well-known banking methods.
Australian Live Casino FAQ’s
Every Aussie players’ regular questions on live casinos answered here
- I’m interested in Live Dealer games, what games can I play?
- It’s going to differ from online casino to online casino, but you should typically have a relatively wide range of games available to you. Most table games you can play at a land-based casino should be available for Live Dealer play. Typically the most popular Live Dealer games are Blackjack and Roulette, but many casinos will also offer Baccarat and Texas Hold’em.
- How do I get involved?
- Typically you will need to download and install the online casino’s software package. This will include everything you’ll need to join in the fun. You might even be able to find some Live Dealer games that can be played through your browser so that no download will be required.
- Are live dealer games fair?
- As long as you sign up with a reputable online casino, you can be rest assured that the Live Dealer games are tested and regulated just as strictly as any other aspect of the online casino. Reputable online casinos will display all of their licenses and accreditation on the screen somewhere, so keep your eyes open for that.
- Are Live Dealers available on Mobile devices?
- With the growing popularity and power of mobile devices, numerous online casinos have opened up their casinos to cell phones and tablets. There are even some apps for certain casinos allowing players to download the app if they desire. While Live Dealer gameplay is allowed on mobile devices, players need to keep the screen size of their device in mind. If the screen is too small and the player can’t see the Live Dealer, what’s the point?
- What about my Internet connection?
- To get the best out of your Live Dealer gaming experience, you need to have a decent Internet connection. Any fibre or broadband line should do the job, while 3G or 4G on your mobile device should be good too. As the casino will be live streaming the dealer to your machine, a slow connection could cause buffering and ruin your experience.