Video Poker is an absolute favourite and more so, a classic found at Aussie online casinos. This game is based on five cards. Many variations of this card can be found; this includes the likes of:
- Aces and Faces
- Better or Jacks
- Deuces Wild
- Joker Poker
- Super Jackpot
Best Ranked Online Casinos Australia
Ins and Outs of Video Poker
Poker is a well-known casino game. However, the concept of video poker may be a bit foreign to some. Here are some guidelines on the best way to learn about video poker:
- The best way to learn about something is to read on it and try it out.
- We at Top Australian Casinos advise that you take advantage of the demo poker games that come free on your mobile devices.
- Once you feel confident enough to start gambling with real money, you must register with an online Australian casino that offers video poker.
- Now get ready to play and win!
Winning the Video Poker Jackpot
Once you have gotten the hang of video poker, and learned some useful skills, you may want to up the ante. Players can do this by betting higher amounts so that they can gain significantly higher payouts. However, be mindful of the terms and conditions before doing so, so that you can perform at your peak.
How to Guide on Video Poker
When playing video poker, there are three options available. Therefore, it is helpful to keep the following tabs in mind:
This tab consists of four different customisable parts. These are displayed as follows:
- Sound Settings: All sound and vibration settings can be switched on and off to your preference.
- Speed Settings: This is whereby, you choose the speed at which you would like your game to operate.
- Mode Settings: This allows you to either enable or disable the “doubling” option.
- Auto Hold: When this option is enabled, the game will make “hold” decisions for you, based on the Optimal Play Strategy.
The hints tab, does exactly as the name states. It provides players with helpful hints on how to go about making their next move.
All this option does is, it chooses the number of hands that you will play. You will only be able to play a specific number of hands. Essentially, when this option is enabled, the player is not required to interact with the software.