PaySafe is a popular alternative for using credit cards while playing for real money at your chosen online Australian casino. Staying true to its name this credit card alternative allows its online casino players to access their funds without having to divulge any personal or credit card information onto any website. With this credit card alternative being one of the best and easiest ways in which to protect your identity, players feel far safer. With players feeling safer it allows for them to enjoy the online gambling experience so much more.
PaySafe was introduced in Europe back in 2000. It wasn’t long before the popularity of this credit card alternative went global, now protecting the identity of players worldwide.
Things to Know About PaySafe Online Casinos
The credit card alternative became popular for the fact that it did not require credit card details. The maximum amount that one is allowed to put onto their card is AU$100. However, with the combination of 16-digit pins, players are given the chance to use up to 10 PaySafe cards, changing their maximum amount from AU$100 to AU$1000 per deposit. Not only are cards easy to use, but they are also easy to find, as they are sold in stores throughout Australia, even being made available for purchase online. The card can be purchased with a MasterCard or Visa card while keeping all other information safe from the online casinos.
Why Choose PaySafe When Playing at Online Australian Casinos?
- PaySafe is considered to be one of the safest and most secure ways to pay when gambling online. As there is no divulgence of any personal information. Players that do not have any bank accounts can also use this provider without the need for a credit card.
- The only money that will be available to the player is the amount that is on their cards. This, in turn, makes it easier for gamblers to stick to a set budget.
- The provider is easily accessible and available throughout Australia and online.
- Android and iPhone users also have access to a PaySafe app. This provides players with access to a statement of their transactions as well as their current card balance.
- If a PaySafe card user still has credit left on their card after the period of one year. The cardholder will then be charged an additional AU$2, as the 13th month initiates. However, PaySafe will not deduct any charges from your card, which should allow you to spend every penny on your card.