PayPal is one of the most widely used payment methods that Aussies use when playing for real money at an online casino. Making transactions at online casinos is as secure as possible with this great payment service.
The Ins and Outs of PayPal
The following core concepts make up the foundation that PayPal is based on.
- Security – PayPal uses an industry leading technological system called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your information private and safe. This encryption tool is the online banking industry standard across the globe. usage
- Ease of Access – due to this payment method’s worldwide popularity, the payment service can be used anywhere in the world. You can easily convert Australian Dollars to Euros and back hassle-free.
- User-friendliness – depositing and withdrawing is quick and easy with this casino banking method. All you have to do is enter your card details once and PayPal will help you with the rest.
Deposits and Withdrawals with PayPal
In order to make a deposit or withdrawal, all that is needed is:
- Click on the option that you need. For instance, if a player wishes to make a deposit at their Aussie online casino, they would be required to click on the deposit option on the menu,
- Players will then find a list of various depositing options offered, pick one and follow the prompts
- These prompts will then request for you to fill in your account information, along with the amount you wish to deposit into the account.
- Lastly, through each and every transaction, the payment option will encourage you to sign in, before approving any transactions.
Online Gambling and PayPal
PayPal was specifically designed for a business purpose. Whereas other providers such as Skrill and Neteller were intended for more niche industries, like online gambling.
There are two central guidelines to be met with this payment option when making transactions with online casinos. There are specific permissions needed for an online casino to support the AUD and they are:
- In order for payments to go through, the site operator must get approval from PayPal.
- Customers should make sure that they are in a location where online gambling is legal.
- Online casinos using this payment method often charge their players a 1.5% deposit fee.
- There are a few countries that do not accept this payment option financial transactions. However, the ones that do are; Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- Along with the acceptance of PayPal in certain countries, there are also only specific casinos that make use of this service.
- Through the use of this payment method, casinos often create a minimum deposit ranging between AUD$10 and AUD$25, but this is not a standard for all online casinos.
Top AU Banking Options
uKash | ClickandBuy | POLi | Mastercard and Visa | Wire Transfer | American Express | Skrill | Paynearme | Click2Pay | Bitcoin | Credit Cards | Mastercard | Neteller | PaySafeCard | Debit Cards