Click2Pay, is a banking company that is registered in Germany. It is a popular banking option for many Aussie online gamblers. In 2003 the company was born, specialising in online payment solutions. This banking option is available not only to businesses, but individuals too. Their offerings spread worldwide with the exception of America. Click2Pay has an e-wallet feature allowing players to transfer directly from their account to another. There is a third-party payment option made available to players which can be funded via a range of means.
Top Online Casinos Using Click2Pay
600+ Slots and 98% Payout
130+ Slots and 97% Payout
600+ Slots and 97% Payout
700+ Slots and 98% Payout
How Do I Use Click2Pay at My Favourite Online Casino?
- For starters, if you wish to use a Click2Pay account at an online casino, you will need to register for an account.
- There is no need to divulge any personal information at this point.
- Your name and address is mandatory when opening the account.
- There are many methods of funding your account.
- Personal details are only necessary when you wish to make a deposit into the account.
- To withdraw finances, you must choose the Click2Pay option as your withdrawal method on the cashier page.
- In most cases withdrawals are instantaneous. However, with currency rules and regulations there may be a few days waiting period.
Guidelines on How to Use Click2Pay at Online Casinos
You must ensure that your country allows the deposit methods needed to fund your account.
Be sure to stick to your bankroll, as funds can be transferred freely between your card and your account. This banking option allows for you to remain anonymous when making online transactions. Lastly, it is important that your card details are stored in as few online places as possible.
On the whole, Click2Pay is an easy banking option available worldwide. The registration process is simple. The divulgence of personal information is minimal, creating peace of mind for the player using this payment method.