PayNearMe is a third-party payment option. It allows for cash transactions to be made freely in markets that are not cash friendly. Soon after its launch in September 2010, the popularity of this payment option gained momentum in the online gambling industry.
PayNearMe and Internet Casinos
PayNearMe can only be used to deposit funds into your online gambling account. This payment method offers a very rare online gambling option, and that is to use cash to fund their online casino account. It allows player ease of access when making deposits into their account. This banking method does all of the above activities while remaining in the confines of the law.
Guidelines for Using PayNearMe at Online Casinos
- Ensure that the online casino that you are using has a withdrawal method available, as only deposit options are available.
- Take note that there is a AUD$500 maximum daily deposit limit.
How Does PayNearMe Work at Online Casinos?
Here are some steps to follow to ensure that your experience with PayNearMe is an easy one:
- Ensure that your chosen online casino accepts PayNearMe as a deposit method.
- Once you have chosen a casino, they will then send you a paycode either via email or text.
- Take the code, along with your cash to a PayNearMe accepted outlet.
- At the outlet, a cashier will process your payment.
- For your convenience, a PayNearMe app is also available on Google Play as well as the Apple app stores.
Perks of Using PayNearMe at Australian Online Casinos
- You can fund your account using cash.
- All players and their details are anonymous.
- No deposits are rejected.
- Australians are able to safely and conveniently deposit their funds into online casinos.
Now that you know a bit more on what this payment method has to offer, give it a try. It may just change your online gambling experience for the better!
Popular Casino Banking Methods
Credit Cards | ClickandBuy | Mastercard | American Express | Skrill | Mastercard and Visa | Wire Transfer | Bitcoin | POLi | Click2Pay | Debit Cards | PaySafeCard | Neteller | uKash | Paypal