The Parlay roulette betting system is considered to be one of the easiest forms of roulette betting systems for Aussie players to learn and understand. All the player is required to do is remember the amount that they intend to bet with and think about the amount that they are looking to win.
How Does Parlay Roulette Work?
This system is based on two numbers. When using the parlay roulette strategy, there is no need to stick to one particular bet. This strategy allows you to place as many bets as they wish in as many betting ways as they like. Because of the multiple bets that you would be able to make, it makes the strategy one of the most distinguished among Aussie casino enthusiasts and dedicated gamblers.
Turning Small Parlay Roulette Bets into Large Wins
To put it into perspective, here is a step-by-step example:
- Your aim is to win AU$400.
- You start out with a AU$20 bet and play on the colour red.
- If you had bet AU$20 on red and won, you would get AU$40.
- You would then bet on black and win using the AU$40.
- You are now sitting at a total of AU$80
- By the time, you are finished using the Parlay strategy; you would have won your target of AU$400.
If you forget a step in the strategy, you can just begin again at the initial amount that you bet with. The parlay system, in fact, encourages players to be creative when betting. Bear in mind that this strategy doesn’t use any mathematics that you would need to remember.
Benefits of Parlay Roulette
- This system was specifically designed to keep gamblers head in the game.
- It is a very exciting way to play roulette.
- Helps you win big in a short space of time.
- It is incredibly easy to play.
Shortfalls of Parlay Roulette
Due to the many benefits of this game strategy, it is hard to think that there could be any downfalls. However, there is one for players to keep in mind when playing. Due to the chance factor of roulette, players could end up losing more than they win. Because of this factor, players must ensure that they do not get frustrated.
More Betting Systems
Fibonacci | Reverse D’ Alembert | Hollandish | Flat | Paroli | Martingale