The Reverse D’Alembert Betting System is just one of many positive progression strategies that Aussie gamblers enjoy putting to use when gambling. For more on what this betting strategy is all about, as well as how to employ it in your gambling experience, read our comprehensive guide below.
Reverse D’Alembert System
First and foremost, as mentioned in the name, this betting system is the polar opposite of the D’Alembert betting system. The Reverse D’Alembert betting system is also referred to as the Contra betting system. This betting system is all about increasing your bet by an increment of one unit after a loss and reducing your stake by a unit after a win. However, when employing the Reverse D’Alembert betting system, you will do the opposite. Thus, increasing your bet by one unit after you win and decreasing your bet by one unit after you lose.
Ins and Outs of the Reverse D’Alembert Betting System
To give you a greater understanding of this betting strategy we have jotted down a few points below:
- This system is the opposite to the D’Alembert betting system.
- It has a positive progression.
- This strategy can be employed even if you have a small bankroll.
- It has an even bet focus.
- The system does not affect the odds of the casino game that you have chosen.
- The betting sequence is simple, making it easier for players to keep it in mind:
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
How Does the Reverse D’Alembert System Work?
The main idea behind this betting system is to balance out the wins and losses that a player makes. In turn, reducing the amount of funds risked while playing. More so, by allowing the profits to be quite high considering that you are on the better side of lady luck.
What’s great about this betting system is that it can be used while playing many different casino games, both land-based and online. Here is a list of some of the table games that this strategy can be applied to:
How to Put the Reverse D’Alembert System to Work
To make this system simple and easy to understand and implement, we have provided a list of rules below for you to keep in mind when you decide to employ this betting system.
- Set what your base bet will be.
- Initiate your betting using one unit.
- Wagering amounts will only increase once a win has been made.
- Bets will only decrease after you have experienced a loss.
Example of this:
- Base bet is AU$5.
- Your initial bet should be one unit, thus, AU$5.
- Winning will require you to go up a unit, meaning two units, therefore, your bet will go up to AU$10.
- If you are betting AU$15 after three wins and you experience a loss, you should go down one unit, making your next bet AU$10.
Pros and Cons of the Reverse D’Alembert Betting System
Like all other betting systems, this strategy too has its own list of pros and cons. For your convenience and to assist you in deciding which betting strategy to use when playing your favourite table game, we have supplied a list of pros and cons below.
- Simple and easy to put into practice.
- The betting sequence is one that is very easy to remember.
- Wins are big and losses are small.
- Employing the strategy will not change the odds of the game.
- A win won’t always be generated.
Reverse D’Alembert in a Nutshell
This betting strategy is great to use while playing your favourite table games at top land-based or online casino. The pros of this strategy outweigh the cons, making it a favourable system to put in place. So, why not try it today? Your pockets could be jingling with real money while you do your victory dance.